Sunday, September 27, 2009

Second round

Last night I watched Twilight for the second time. I simply had to because to be honest, I was a bit disappointed after the first time. After finishing the book I somehow expected the movie to outstand the book, on the basis of what everyone around me has told me. Nevertheless, it didn’t. At first I didn’t even think that Edward (or Robert Pattinson) was hot, and I seriously couldn’t get my head around how every girl fell head over heels after their first glance at him…

There was so much more I wanted to see in the movie. The scenes they “deleted”, the jump in between them, and the words that (mostly Edward‘s) were unsaid made me rather disappointed. It would have been even more romantic if some scenes would have been there that weren’t, but that would have made the movie too long I guess…

I don’t want to say that the book ruined my perception of the movie, but it somehow did. That was why I had to watch it again so I could make up my mind (and this is not the same as being obsessed, okay, haha…). Anyhow, with my mind focused on the positive things, like that there for instance is a Twilight movie at all, I found myself drooling for Edward before I went to bed - and that made everything much better. Haha, geez…

I still don’t know whether or not I should read New Moon before I watch the movie, though. What if it will disappoint me like the first time I watched Twilight? Or maybe…maybe I just have to watch it twice! Haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment