Sunday, February 27, 2011

Facebook rehabilitation

When having lunch with my friend Lewar earlier this week we discussed our Facebook addictions and came to the conclusion that we maybe have to restrict ourselves from the website during mocks. Dramatic as Lewar likes to be, she suggested that we’ll change each other’s passwords so that it will be impossible for us to log in (to our own accounts that is, mohaha!). At first I thought that idea was pretty brilliant but then it hit me that mocks is going on for two weeks. Am I going to live without Facebook for two whole weeks!? Impossible. (Without me going a bit mad I mean.)

Sooo instead I told my other friend, Sabina, about this “dilemma” and she came up with the even crazier idea (after calling us dorks ^^) of only allowing ourselves to check Facebook 10 min per hour. Clearly that indicates that I am allowed to be on Facebook 4 hours a day…which is like…now so I think I have to ditch that suggestion as well. :o

BUT, smart as I am, I came up with my own idea of just allowing myself to be on Facebook 1 hour a day until Friday the 9th of March. In that way, I will fully focus on my studies and at the same time get a more…normal I guess…dose of that addictive website. ^^

Au revoir Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment