Thursday, February 10, 2011

gifts

hey everyone :)
long time no see after my birthday ya haha
i have so many assignments and exams lately
so damn busy --'
but i always have time for my twitter :p
and now, i don't have too much things to share
just want to tell you something about my birthday gifts,
and still a little touch of CNY
ok, i got 4 angpaos and 1 GOSH party bag for my birthday
and i got 1 angpao for CNY
guess what, until now i still don't count my angpao, haha
i'm so lazy to do that
beside that, i don't have time to do such a thing --
wait until i have spare times, and i'll count it ;)

 4 big angpaos for my birthday, and the smallest one is for CNY ;)
it's a party bag. it's elegant and it's GOSH! it's branded!
i love branded things :p
big thanks to Mbak Lya who gave this bag for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment