Sunday, February 20, 2011

Göta Källare

Last night at Fried Rice’s event at Göta Källare in Stockholm was really fun but also very tiresome. Partly, I only have myself to blame for that since I barely slept anything between coming home from Friday’s night round, but it also has to do with the fact that we didn’t get home until around 8 a.m. this morning. Nevertheless, GK was awesome - and enormous compared to Ambassadeur where the last Fried Rice party was - and me, Vicki, and our bro Jay danced the whole night away. :)

To regain some of my energy I have therefore only sleeping, eating & organizing my history notes today. Right now I have the urge of watching The Hangover, that so many of my friends have recommended, but I have not yet seen, but I’m not sure if I should when I look at the time, hehe…Maybe I'll just read something until I fall asleep...

Vicki & me @ GK

No comments:

Post a Comment