Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nice Kitty

Ok, I haven't been around for a while - 3 weeks in fact, but my gosh it's been HOT here!  Plus I've been working at the exhibition at Kirstenbosch, sweltering under the thatch roof and spotlights and by the time I get home, it's total melt down time.

This all sounds so strange when I look at pics from the Northern Hemisphere where there just seems to be snow, snow and more snow.  Oh for a little bit of that cool!

Early morning is the best - from 5am to 8am and I did a little bit of painting during those hours, in between walking the dogs, feeding the birds, watering the garden.....  So my humble apologies for not having visited - I am trying to make up for it now!

This is a smaller one (10x10) I finished before the exhibition and was sold, which is always nice!  A picture my sister took of a friends little black cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment